Before wearing your shapewear, Please follow below instructions:
– Before wearing your garment, hand wash in warm water
– Make sure you are not wearing any jewellery as it may snag on the fabric
– Make sure you are not wearing shoes when putting on your garment as you may accidently get it caught in the fabric
– Hold the Garment from the torso of the shapewear, never the lace
– Always step into the garment when putting it on (NOT OVER YOUR HEAD)
– Adjust the elastic straps for comfort (applicable to camisole, slips and bodysuits)
– Ensure the fabric is evenly distributed with no creases.
To ensure your garments stays in place, we recommend you wear cotton on or non slip briefs.
Vera Donna Couture Shapewear is designed and intended for use with your existing bra.
Please Note: There is no breast support in all our products. For health reasons your bra must be used to achieve your best comfort and level of compression or support that fits your lifestyle, activity, etc. Therefore, your breast support is independent of the garment.
The fabric used in Vera Donna Couture Shapewear is Nylon and Elastane exclusive of trims.
– Before wearing, hand wash in warm water
– Hand wash separately
– Drip dry in shade
– Do NOT tumble dry
– Do NOT iron
– Do NOT dry clean
– Do NOT bleach
– Do NOT wring or rub
– Do NOT wash in wool mix detergent or fabric softener